Saturday, December 20, 2014

Glassy passage to Green Turtle

Up at 0800.  Glassy in Fishers Bay.  Made a cup of coffee and picked up the anchor to head towards Green Turtle Cay.  The Sea of Abaco was smooth during the 3 hour trip north (even the infamous Whale Cay cut was tame). 


Drropped the hook in some soft sand at about noon.  Dove down and retrieved a few items that went overboard weeks ago during a norther.  Right where I left them on the bottom!  Other than that I've just been eating, laying around and waching others go by.  


Here after a while I'll be going to see some friends at Sundowners, the best bar I've found yet in Abaco.


Weather is expected to be nice for a day or two, then maybe thunderstorms.  I'll know more soon enough.  Will likely stay here for a few days at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment