Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Plans in the Making

Up at 0800, headed straight for Sundowners again to continue working on the vinyl enclosure. Got all of them up today, now just need to install pully systems so they can be rolled up to the ceiling.  Weather is still perfect and boats continueto come in during this wonderful crossing window from Florida.  May get a bit breezy tomorrow, but I should be protected where I'll be.



The now enclosed area I've been working on at Sundowners (The deck now has a roof and clear vinyl walls).   Will finish things up tomorrow.

I've been invited back to Cocoa Bay for a Christmas Eve party...then to a Christmas party back in the settlement.  I will probably take the boat up to Cocoa Bay tomorrow just to make the trip to and from easier.  I've had good luck finding conch in a nearby cut there, so I'll take advantage of that.  Other than that, just the regular hangin around on the hook.

All is well in Abaco.

No comments:

Post a Comment