Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Well, it's been a couple of weeks or so (maybe) since my last post.  A few folks have requested that I post more often, and I plan to do so.  I am still at Green Turtle Cay, just dodging frequent northerly winds of moderate strength.  Although the weather has been a little frustrating, I have stayed active by drinking, fishing, and diving.  The people on Green Turtle are always particularly friendly and inviting, making my stay pleasant as always.  Unfortunately, I have not taken many pictures since a few cameras have been lost to the salt water, but I'm working with what I've got.  

Despite the frequent winter fronts, cruisers continue to enter the Abacos at a steady pace.  I've kept my days busy enough just trying to get in touch with all of them and hear their stories.   Over the last 2 weeks or so, I have probably met 50 or so alone that I could talk about for hours.  It is amazing the kind of people you get to meet our here.  Will try to post more regularly.

P.S. -  Big shoutout to Byron and Lisa (a couple badass folks I met at Sundowners).  Congrats to both of you. You guys are awesome and will be missed over the nest few months.  Hope to see you when you get back to Abaco.           

No comments:

Post a Comment