Saturday, June 14, 2014


Went to one of the beaches at  Man O War Cay today.  Almost got hit by a golf cart on the walk over.  No cars here - just eerily silent electric vehicles with crazy natives driving about 45 mph down "Queen's Highway", a five foot wide sidewalk.  

Actually this is a really cool place.  They have a loooong history of boat building here and they continue to do some outstanding work.  There are still tons of wooden sailing dinghys, schooners, and powerboats still in this harbor.

Anyway, life is good on ol' Meadowlark.  Swinging around on the mooring line, people watching, and cooking dinner have made up about 90% of the day.  Hmmm, rum cocktail time?  Yep.

Oh, and when I say a "rum cocktail", I mean rum with whatever I have on the boat...and since I don't have a fridge, it's usually tang, lemonade, or the lesser palatable gatorade/rum combo.  I do not reccommend that last one ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment