Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Still in Marsh Harbour!


Up at 0930...been sleeping in for the last couple of days.  Weather has been fair, with only short periods of gentle rain throughout my stay here.  Jen and Eric arrived yesterday on The Contagious and we made another grocery run for dinner.  Put a pork shoulder in the pressure cooker and made amazing pulled pork sandwiches,fries, slaw, the whole deal.  It was awesome. Today we have no big plans, but I'm about to go ashore and get a Bahamian cell phone.  It's going to be nice to be able to call locals and businesses without leaving the boat.  


Random pic of the Union Jack dinghy dock here is Marsh.  May be a good place to get your stuff ripped off...

With rain today and tonight I don't have much reason to leave here very soon.  Here in the next couple of days I'll most likely be heading to good ol' Man O War Cay or Hopetown at Elbow Cay.    

All is well! I'm going to try to get more pics as I go.  These posts aren't nearly as interesting without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment